International 29er Association

InternationaL 49er Association

Q? Do I need to pay the association fee?

A:  For you to compete in any regattas you must be a member of your state (9ers Sailing Association) i.e. the state in which you reside.  The state 9er association feed covers membership to the Australian 9er Sailing Association and grants access to all State Titles, Nationals Championships, Insurance State Training and Racing programs.

Please note – International 29er Class Association Rule 2017 Change


In international events each crew member shall be a current member of the ICA. This changes the previous rule which stated that for a continental championship all entrant were required to be members of the International 29er Class Association. 

However, when competing in International Championships you are required to be member of your international 9er association.